B.Sc. Textile Engineering Admission Test 2017-2018 – www.niter.edu.bd. National Institute of Textile Engineering and Research (NITER) has been publish B.Sc. Textile Engineering Admission 2017- 2018 Today. B.Sc. Textile Engineering Admission Test will be held on January 04, 2018.
Textile Engineering Admission Test Circular 2017-2018-www.niter.edu.bd
01. Who can apply in B.Sc. Textile Engineering Admission 2017-18?
- SSC not before 2016
- SSC GPA (without 4th subject) + HSC GPA (without 4th subject) not less than 6.50
- HSC Physics + Chemistry + Math grade point not less than 10.00
- For equivalent candidates, download the following file.
02. How to apply B.Sc. in Textile Engineering Admission?
- You need to apply through Teletalk Mobile (details in the attached file)
- Last date of application: 29.12.2017
03. B.Sc. Textile Admission Test:
- B.Sc. Textile Admission Test will be held on January 04, 2018
- Total marks in admission test: 100 (Phy: 30, Chem: 30, Math: 30, English: 10)
- Question format is: MCQ
04. Selection Procedure of Admission Test:
- SSC GPA (without 4th subject) x 8 + HSC GPA (without 4th subject) x 12 + Admission Test Score
- Freedom Fighter and Tribal Quota will be reserved according to the rules of the University of Dhaka
B.Sc. in Textile Engineering Admission BD 2017-2018 Bangladesh
Why you choose NITER:
* Prestigious Academic Certificate from the University of Dhaka. *Industry-scale Textile Laboratories with state-of-the art machinery. * Own campus developed by the Government of Bangladesh as Textile Industry Development Center. *Situated in the heart of Textile Industrial Area. *Run by owners of Textile Industries. *Special security for female and Separate male & female student accommodation. Dedicated canteen with officially recruited cook and supporting team. Serene academic environment without session-jam.
NITER is located on around 14 acres of land with a built up area of 129,995 square feet at Nayarhat of Savar, on the Dhaka-Aricha highway and enjoys excellent communication facilities connecting Dhaka.