BRAC University Admission Schedule for spring 2016-2017:
BRAC University is a private university in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The university was established by BRAC in 2001 under the Private University Act 1992.BRAC University had its first convocation in January 2006.Sir Fazle Hasan Abed, KCMG is the Chairperson of the Board of Trustees of BRAC University.
BRAC University Spring Admission 2016-2017 going on|www.bracu.ac.bd
Admission Test of BRAC University Spring 2016-2017:
December 14, 2016-2017
Time: 10:00 AM
Form Submission of BRAC University Spring 2016-2017:
December 09, 2016-2017(11:30 PM, Night)
Class Start of BRAC University Spring 2016-2017:
January 13, 2016-2017
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate in BRAC University:
Academic Qualifications for BRAC University admission–
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in SSC and HSC separately.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 in O-Levels in five subjects and A-Levels in two subjects and total GPA 6.0 according to BRAC University scale (A=5, B=4, C=3 & D=2). Subjects with E grade will not be considered.
All eligible candidates are required to take the admission test.
- Candidates who have completed higher secondary education (12 years of schooling) under a system different from SSC/HSC or ‘O/A’ Levels will have to get approval of the Equivalence Committee of the University.
- Foreign Education Certificate. Candidates who have passed from abroad have to submit equivalence certificates from the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka.
- Candidates for EEE, ECE, CSE, APE and Physics must have minimum B grade in Physics & Mathematics at HSC/Others or minimum C grade in Physics & Mathematics at ‘A’-Levels. Candidates for BSc in Computer Science and BSc in Mathematics must have minimum B grade in Mathematics at HSC or minimum C grade in Mathematics at ‘A’-Levels.
- Candidates for BSc in Electronic & Communication Engineer and Electrical & Electronic Engineering having Physics and Mathematics but not Chemistry at HSC or ‘A’-Levels must take a remedial course on Chemistry in addition to the courses required for the program.
- Candidates for BSc in Biotechnology and Microbiology having Biology and Chemistry but not Mathematics at HSC or ‘A’-Levels must take a remedial course on Mathematics in addition to the courses required for the program.
- Candidates with a break of study of more than two years, but not over five years, will have to apply to the Admission Committee stating the reason for break of study.
Students who have appeared in ‘A’ Levels in two subjects or HSC may also apply for admission.
All candidates will have to sit for a written admission test and an interview in the manner as described:
Candidates for BSS in Anthropology, BA in English and LLB (Hons):
- Written admission test in English and Logical Reasoning.
Candidates for BBA, BSc in Computer Science, BSc in Computer Science and Engineering, BSc in Electronics and Communication Engineering, BSc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, BS in Physics, BS in Applied Physics & Electronics, BS in Mathematics, BSS in Economics, BSc (Hons) in Pharmacy, BSc in Microbiology, BSc in Biotechnology:
- Written Admission test in English, Logical Reasoning and Mathematics.
Candidates for Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch):
- Written admission test in English, Logical Reasoning, Mathematics and a test in Drawing.
In order to qualify, candidates must pass each section and subsection separately with minimum 40% marks.
Those who qualify in the written test will be called for interview for final selection.
BRAC University Admission spring 2016-2017 Online Application:
Procedure of Filled out application form of BRAC University:
- Completed Application Form (available on website)
- Recent passport size color photographs
- Applicant’s signature
- Admission Test Fee payment slip (Tk. 1000)
Course offer by BRAC University:
Faculty of Arts and Social Science
- Women Studies
Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronic & Communication Engineering
Faculty of Department of Mathematics and Natural Sciences (MNS)
Faculty of Department of Pharmacy
Faculty of Natural Science
- Applied Physics & Electronics
Faculty of Public Health
- Development Studies
Faculty of School of Law (SoL)
- LLB (Pass)