AIUB Post graduation Admission Schedule for spring 2016-2017:
American International University – Bangladesh (AIUB) is a private research university located at Banani in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It was established in 1994 by Dr. Anwarul Abedin under the Private University Act, 1992. The university is an independent organization with its own Board of Trustees.
Admission Exam of American International University (Slot 2):
December 23, 2016-2017 (Sunday)
Form Submission of American International University:
December 4 to December 11, 2016-2017
Class Start of American International University:
January 13, 2013 (Sunday)
Download Admission Form of AIUB:
Admission Info of AIUB for Foreign Student:
For Admission Info of AIUB for Foreign Student Click Here
Undergraduation Admission Info
Admission Requirement for graduate:
Requirements for Regular MBA / MsCS / M.TEL / MEEE in AIUB:
- Minimum three years of Bachelor Degree completion is required.
- Minimum 2nd division in SSC, HSC & Graduation from any of the disciplines or minimum GPA 2.5 in HSC & SSC (in the scale of 5) and minimum CGPA 2.5 in Bachelor Degree (in the scale of 4).
- For A Level & O Level Background, Minimum GPA 2.5 (in both O and A Levels separately) with no grade lower than ‘D’ among best 5 subjects in O’ level and best 2 subjects in A’ level. (Scale: A = 5, B = 4, C = 3, D = 2 & E= 1)
Additional Requirements for MsCS in AIUB:
- 4 Years Graduation degrees is required in CS, CSE, CIS,SE, CSSE, EEE, COE, ECE, MIS, Electronics, Mathematics, Physics, or in any other science or Technical disciplines (To be decided by Program Director)
Additional Requirements for MTEL / MEEE in AIUB:
- 4 Years Graduation degrees is required in EEE, COE, ECE, ETE, CS, CSE, CIS, SE, CSSE, Applied Physics & Electronics, ICT, ICE, APEE, APECE or in any other science or Technical disciplines (To be decided by Program Director)
Requirements for EMBA in AIUB:
- Minimum three years of Bachelor Degree completion is required with minimum 2nd Division in any disciplines.
- At least 3 years of working experience with current permanent job (case to case basis) in an office with at least 3 subordinates.
- No 3rd division (exception may be made for candidates with 8 year’s experience in supervisory level).
Requirements for MPH in AIUB:
- Graduation in any discipline of Health Science.
- Graduation in any discipline with work experience in Health Care Organization.
- Possess an M.B.B.S., B.D.S., M.D. or a 3-4 years Bachelor degree or any other equivalent degree.
- No 3rd division (exception may be made for candidates with substantial amount of experience).
AIUB Graduates with a CGPA of 3.5 or above in their Bachelor’s Degree are exempted from Admission Written Test. They will need to appear in Admission Test Viva.
Required Documents for Form Submission in AIUB:
- Attested Photocopy of all Mark Sheets and Certificates/Testimonial
- Graduation’s Transcripts Should Be Officially Issued. Student Copy is not Allowed
- Three copies of Recent Colored Passport Sized Photographs
- Job Certificate for EMBA applicant.
- For Appeared student (Only for National University) attested copy of Appeared Certificate & Previous 3 Years’ Results
General Note for AIUB admission:
An applicant may be waived from the AIUB written admission exams but will be called for viva (interview) if he/she has a minimum score of 550 in GMAT, 1650 in SAT for undergraduate program, and 8 years work experience in supervisory level for MBA & EMBA program.
Incoming search terms:
- Aiub Admission Test Result fall 2016-2017(slot-2)
- Admit foreign students (ACT 34 1992) Bangladesh
- aiub Admission Form Submission process
- AIUB Admissions
- sample question of aiub admission test